Today GDS and HMRC met representatives from many tax and accountancy professional bodies to discuss the work we are starting on the HMRC transition to GOV.UK.
We met representatives from:
- Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Office of Tax Simplification
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Association of Accounting Technicians
- Low Incomes Tax Reform Group
We discussed the approach to the work ahead and ran two workshops.
The first looked at the design work we have started on the HMRC manuals:
The second focused on developing a taxonomy for the tax content we will be moving to GOV.UK:
We will be blogging more about these workshops in the near future and getting you involved in helping us to develop this work further.
UPDATE: You can see the designs for the HMRC manuals and the feedback we received.